Rogaine shed after quitting (only used 2 weeks)

aditya87

Reaction score
Hi,

I'm 24 years old, and have been losing hair rapidly for a couple of years or so. A couple of months ago, I buzzed my hair real short (like size 1), and I used rogaine 5% for about 2 weeks. It really irritated my scalp though, and I also got bad headaches from it. So I stopped using it after 2 weeks, but then immediately I started noticing some shedding which has gone on for 2 months now -- and my hair is definitely thinner than when I started.

My question is -- can I expect this hair to come back without using rogaine again? I've heard that rogaine pushes follicles into the dormant phase, hence the shedding, so can I expect to go back to a similar level to before when I started rogaine? Or is it a lost cause?

B

Beingbaldsucksass

Just use the rogaine foam it will solve your irritation and headchech problems

B

Beingbaldsucksass

I had the same experience few months back when I started Rogaine with the oral medication Propecia, but I had to stop because Rogaine was irritating my scalp terribly and Thanks to Propecia, I lost my sexual feelings. I am using alternate hair loss treatment called HarVokse™ recommended by my doctor.

Yep like I thought, those kind of people who advertise those hippy alternative bull**** on hairloss sites are those who spread the lies about propecia and minoxidil, and this site is full of them

Benjamin36

Established Member
Reaction score
I had the same experience few months back when I started Rogaine with the oral medication Propecia, but I had to stop because Rogaine was irritating my scalp terribly and Thanks to Propecia, I lost my sexual feelings. I am using alternate hair loss treatment called HarVokse™ recommended by my doctor.

This is his third affiliate link. Reported.

Finner

Reaction score

If you are going to push a product you need lessons in subtlety. Dumbass.