Rogerjames's Story - ( 26 /Little help please)

rogerjames

Reaction score
Ok first of all i wanna thank you guys for the loads of info on this forum :bravo:
I'm 26 years old and i started to lose hair before 2 years. Never had any problems with the hair line before but 2 years ago i experienced some bad things in my life, lots of stress and after a while hair started to fall like crazy. The back of my head is where i lost most of the hair, its not completely bald there's lots of hair left but its damn obvious that im getting bald. Recently i noticed big shed again but it was from the front line and if i dont take any action i think its gonna become obvious like the back of my head.
Anyway I've decided to fight back thanks to you guys and i wanna ask for some advice.
I've spent hours and hours reading all bunch of stuff here and im a bit confused so i need your help about making some decisions.
I have some bucks to spend so i was wanting to get:

- HairMax Laser Comb or Leimo laser comb
- Revivogen Complete Pack
- Topical Spironolactone S5 Cream
- Rogaine Foam
- Generic Finasteride
- Nizoral
- and some multivitamins

I would appreciate if you give me some advice about the laser combs, and the Revivogen pack, I'm not so sure about them if they gonna help me and about the other 4 products (S5 Cream,Rogaine,Finasteride,Nizoral) I'm willing to purchase 'em.

Thanks guys! :)