rotate application of tin and copper peptides

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Tin might work in a slightly different way than copper and perhaps switching off could hyper stimulate growth phase . I know this is pushing it but someone has to try it .Everybody here agrees copper peptide is a great great addition .So perhaps we can jump this peptide thing to a new level of effectiveness .I'm going to apply the tin on the right side of my vertex just to get a visual idea of its effectiveness .I'll keep ya posted on experience .

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
It would be fascinating to see the results of a study actually comparing the two versions for hairloss, because it would help establish how much is attributable to SODs in general, and how much is attributable to copper specifically. It's not surpising that Dr. Proctor focuses on SODs in general (he has the dominant patent covering SODs), whereas Dr. Pickart seems to focus on copper (he DOESN'T have the dominant patent covering SODs! :) )

Bryan

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
I have been under the impression it was three times as potent but I'm only human oh well .Thanks for mentioning its effectiveness though .

G

Chujgcha,

the Tin-peptides you are using, what are they? folligen for blones?

cheers

Ty

Cassin

Reaction score
Chujgcha said:
cassin said:
Even Dr Pickart has doubts about Tin-Peptides.

Can you post what he said in his own words? Thanks

Folligen for Blondes

Folligen for Blondes is a lotion with Tin-Peptides. These do not have the “greeningâ€￾ actions on blond hair that can occur with copper peptides. We have had a number of good reports on improving hair growth with this system but do not know if this will work for everyone

Kevin fretwell

Established Member
Reaction score
Today was the first application of tin .I'll keep the forum posted on results .