Round Two (Six years later) - Where am I at now? (Pics)

jj19

Reaction score
Hey guys what's up? Hope everyone is doing well. I've been a lurker on these forums for quite a while, and in fact I remember making my first thread about six years ago, when I was sixteen. At the time, the general consensus was that I was suffering from a "mature hairline". All was well, but here we are, six year later and I just need some honest opinions. Unfortunately, family and friends will just tell you everything is fine until everything on your head is gone.

Background:

Dad and uncles: currently have full heads of hair in their mid to late 50's
Older Brother: Minor thinning on the crown late 20s
Grandfathers: Maternal (strong head of hair into 40s). Bald now at 86. Paternal - same
Mom's uncles (grandma's brothers) - One lost hair fairly young (no one knew cuz he had a wig!) and the other lost hair over an extended period.

Pictures:

Sixteen years old

Current Hair (22 years old)

[url=http://postimg.org/image/sjciea2fn/]

Now really all I am looking for is an honest opinion, and I come to these forums because I learned pretty much everything I know about hair (and hair loss) on these forums. I focused mostly on my right side of my head due to the last picture. I was not sure if it was the lighting causing problems. The left side doesn't seem as bad.

Thanks!
[/URL]

Last edited:

superkreker

Reaction score
I don't see any recession!

Personally, I started to bald since 16. Now I'm 23 and my hairline is noticeably receded during these past 7 years.