RU 58841 = no more than an anti-androgen.

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
can some one explain what else would be needed aside from an anti-androgen (i'm being serious, no sarcasim)....

if all u need is maintainance, then what else would i need?

jimmystanley

Experienced Member
Reaction score
and how come no one is using RU on this site but there are several using it on the Hairlosshelp.com site?

nobold

Reaction score
Don't be selfish, let me play here with you: zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...... :D

nobold

Reaction score
jimmystanley said:
ha ha, very funny...can't read that sh*t

people who use this language dont't call other languages "sh*t" but they just learn them :D

scorpio

Reaction score
[OT] nobold, can you write me some infos about last studies at this forum, that a finasteride causes a prostate cancer?
best regards

nobold

Reaction score
scorpio said:
[OT] nobold, can you write me some infos about last studies at this forum, that a finasteride causes a prostate cancer?
best regards

I didn't investigade this things but I personnaly don't belive it's true. However from my konwledge is that finasteride can do detection of this cancer more dificult.

PS. I don't think this topic (about RU) is the best place to talk about that and finnaly you can ask me on prive. in polish, don't you think it would be a lot easier? :lol:

mvpsoft

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Finasteride (Propecia) doesn't cause prostate cancer. If you already have prostate cancer, taking finasteride can cause that cancer to become more aggressive.

sammy

Reaction score
I believe it does, talking to alot of doctors there is more chance for people on finasteride to get cancer if they started finasteride at a younder age.

Playing with drugs that alter sh*t in your body is not a good thing.

Im getting off it as soon as i can hopefully 2010.

Scorp just keep your vitamins up.

Everyone to therew own.

stax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Well bryan thinks that the earlier you start propecia or dutasteride, the better your chances are of NOT getting prostate cancer in the future, and this makes sense.

Also, if you take finasteride or dutasteride with a aromatize inhibitor like AIMF, then your chances will be even smaller because i think the people who got prostate cancer while using finesteride, was estrogen related.