RU for UK users

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Do any UK users want to join me and do a bulk order for RU?

I need at least 3 others.

I will do all the hard work, like ordering and forwarding it on to you all. hence why I want UK people, so it is easy to send via Royal Mail. :)

You can PM me if you wish.

Orders so far

Optimus Prime 20g
GeorgeC 10g
czvezda 10g
MJUK 5g
autt86 20g

Jimbo83 10g (maybe)

slacker86

Reaction score
I might be up for this. Are you thinking of purchasing RU or giving RUM a shot? I have longish hair (4/5 inches long) and cutting it short is currently a no no for me, so I was thinking I may have better luck with RUM as far as absorption goes. It may be that this drug isn't for me in either state :dunno: let me know about pricing and such anyhow!

slacker86

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm from Nottingham. How many people are you looking for?

Edit: no need to answer this question lol, just read your first post agaain :whistle:

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
slacker86 said:
Yeah, I'm from Nottingham. How many people are you looking for?

Edit: no need to answer this question lol, just read your first post agaain :whistle:

lol..Did you read your PM

Medium

Reaction score
optimus prime said:
Do any UK users want to join me and do a bulk order for RU?

I need at least 3 others.

I will do all the hard work, like ordering and forwarding it on to you all. hence why I want UK people, so it is easy to send via Royal Mail. :)

You can PM me if you wish.

Why do you need 3 others ?

Are you sayin koutin or OC are givin you a discount ?

Or are you ordering from someone else ?

Whats the min order and price with shipping ?

Im UK :)

GeorgeC

Reaction score
I'm UK and interested!

I know that some people use fancy mixtures but is it possible to just mix this stuff with Minoxidil and apply?

Thanks.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
TheShopKeeper said:
Optimus, where are you going to purchase the RU from?

A lab in the USA. Should be much safer and reliable.

GeorgeC said:
I know that some people use fancy mixtures but is it possible to just mix this stuff with Minoxidil and apply?

Yes. But apparently you should not add more than 50mg per ml.

Medium said:
Why do you need 3 others ?

Because we need to order 100g. 5 others would be ideal. Min amount is 10g. Price is 40$ per gram

MJUK

Reaction score
I might be interested.

I have diffuse thinning over my frontal areas and am getting quite concerned. Much better to save what i have than contemplate hair transplants.

I have read a bit about RU, essentially do you take the powerder and drop 1 ml of minoxidil on it, mix it up then just reapply it over your head?

One thing though, might not be able to afford 10g this month, could you put me down for 5g?

Cheers

Mark

BitchBoy

Established Member
Reaction score
might be interested if there's any room left.

you got any more info on this lab?

Has there been any independent tests on their RU?

is it the same pricing as the chinese labs? i.e. £1000 for 50g?

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bboy said:
might be interested if there's any room left.

Yes, I am collecting money this week. So I need to know by Friday if you want in.

bboy said:
you got any more info on this lab?

I don't have any more info on this lab. All I know is it is American and it is the same lab that everyone else is buying the RUM from. I am just not ready to use RUM yet.

bboy said:
Has there been any independent tests on their RU?

Not yet, but I am pretty sure the RUM group are doing a test. Because RUM needs RU, if the RUM is pure our RU will be pure.

bboy said:
is it the same pricing as the chinese labs? i.e. £1000 for 50g?

This will cost 2000$ per 50g. That is about £1300 per 50g. A little more expensive than the Chinese, but not much more considering we are ordering from an American Lab.

The American Lab will not do individual orders like the Chinese Lab, that is why I am ordering in bulk.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
GeorgeC 10g
MJUK 5g
autt86 20g

Guys, are you interested or not. Read your PM messages if you are.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I'm going to be sending payment soon. Last chance if anyone from UK wants RU from USA lab instead of Chinese/North Korean lab.

optimus prime

Experienced Member
Reaction score
bboy said:
You realise this works out more expensive than RUM?

How so?

RUM is $40/per gram +3% + 50$ shipping
RU is $40/per gram +1% + 10$ shipping

So 10 grams RUM is $462 and 10 grams RU is $414

Also, I don't want to us RUM yet, because there is no evidence it works well with the ethanol vehicle. I don't want to rub cream on my head.

I want to find out if a respond to RU, if I do I may upgrade to RUM in the future.

Also, Chinese RU from OC is $350. So I am paying an extra $64 to have it from the USA instead of China. Bargain if you ask me.