RU Made already

Tubzy

Reaction score
Anyone know where you can buy RU58841 made already without having to mix all the solutions?? thanks

el_duterino

Reaction score
can't you mix a bit of powder with a liquid ?

Do you also buy your food pre-made ? Your coffee pre-sugared ?

Tubzy

Reaction score
Believe me lol I want to use RU. Im in college right now and having to mix tha tsolution every week or day or how often is pretty hard to fit into my schedule. I mean I saw that one video of how to mix it that was posted on here and it seemed pretty complex judging by how much you use per day and how often etc. lol

Andromeda

Reaction score
I'm confused about mixing/preparing this stuff. e.g. in theory if you want to prepare a 3% concentration of RU in 30ml of minoxidil you should add 0.9 grams of RU.

Given that I use 2 ml a day that makes 60mg RU a day.

I read in one of the previous posts that this is an overkill and you shouldn't use more that 20-40mg/day but say 30mg a day would work out to be only 1.5% RU concentration in 30ml of minoxidil.

Could you please help me to work it out?

If I use 2 ml a day for my hair and want to make a "safe from sides" but "effective" concentration of RU in minoxidil (+perhaps a little bit of Ethanol if I have a problem in dissolving it) how much RU should I add to 30ml of minoxidil?

Thanks for your help

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
@OP you can get RU premixed here; http://anageninc.com/ru58841-solution-50ml.html

However I prefer to get the powder myself and mix it. It's very easy to do, cheaper and you can set your dosage way easier.

I'm confused about mixing/preparing this stuff. e.g. in theory if you want to prepare a 3% concentration of RU in 30ml of minoxidil you should add 0.9 grams of RU.

I read in one of the previous posts that this is an overkill and you shouldn't use more that 20-40mg/day but say 30mg a day would work out to be only 1.5% RU concentration in 30ml of minoxidil.

If I use 2 ml a day for my hair and want to make a "safe from sides" but "effective" concentration of RU in minoxidil (+perhaps a little bit of Ethanol if I have a problem in dissolving it) how much RU should I add to 30ml of minoxidil?

Thanks for your help

Honestly, you really need to trial & error yourself what works for you. Some people are fine at using only 1 ml of 3% (30mg), some people use 1.5 ml of 5% (75mg) etc.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score

Thanks for your help

dosage is just a crapshoot, no one knows how the doses work, or the optimal dosage to any significant degree. dutasteride above I think only used 20mg a day and claimed it worked

massa

Banned
Reaction score
dosage is just a crapshoot, no one knows how the doses work, or the optimal dosage to any significant degree. dutasteride above I think only used 20mg a day and claimed it worked

Yes but he's in his mid 40's as a Norwood 1.5 . Someone with aggressive loss would need to use more than him.

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
Yes but he's in his mid 40's as a Norwood 1.5 . Someone with aggressive loss would need to use more than him.

el dutasteride started thinning younger the only reason he was a 1.5 at 40 was because of over a decade of finasteride + dutasteride use