RU Measurements.

Curious108

Established Member
Reaction score
Another RU question, but Im sure anyone well versed in it's use will know how hard it is to find all the answers.

Basically, I know what I need - RU, PG (no idea where to buy this, UK if possible) and grain alcohol (or everclear), and I'm aware 100-150mg of powder in one days solution is fine.

Then I read that it should be 70% grain alcohol and 30% PG. However these percentages mean nothing without knowing how many ml's the final amount should be.

Now, maths never was my strong point, but can anyone explain to me how, if I were to have both of these liquids, I would measure them out accordingly in the percentages stated?

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Don't make too big a deal out of it! :) Alcohol and propylene glycol (you can order it online from various companies, or just do like I did, and have a local pharmacist order a bottle of it for you) have approximately the same weight and density, so just use approximately 70% and 30% of each, if you wish. It doesn't have to be exact.

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
Bryan said:
Don't make too big a deal out of it! :) Alcohol and propylene glycol (you can order it online from various companies, or just do like I did, and have a local pharmacist order a bottle of it for you) have approximately the same weight and density, so just use approximately 70% and 30% of each, if you wish. It doesn't have to be exact.

yep, thats exactly what mine is 70/30. I mix them in a water bottle so it speeds up making my daily mix. Got the PG at a local Apothocary.