RU 'the topical king of all anti-androgens' is here!

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
RU is available in powder form. Go to this website:

http://www.f-e-lab.com/

and say you want to use it for a laboratory experiment.

CCS

Reaction score
what do they call it?

Sean68

Reaction score
is this just the same deal as before where you have to buy a lorryload and mix it yourself or has something progressed?

Newbaldy84

Established Member
Reaction score
Sean68 said:
i see youve cut it out new baldy - howcome?

I decided that I rather go with something that is ready to use and have published studies and a lot of good reviews to back it up so I went with Eucapil. Ru is expensive you have to mix it up yourself and there is a problem with stabilization. I ve read some good opinions about it but there were some bad as well. Eucapil has a lot more good reviews and the price is much more apealing. I had used Ru for 4 months and then swithched to Eucapil. It's just less of a hasle. Results? After I stopped Ru and switched to eucapil I continued to have the same steady progress which was a slow regrowth of my hairline and vertex. in my book they both are good anti-androgens

CCS

Reaction score
bubka said:
collegechemistrystudent said:
what do they call it?
didn't you get it from these sample people before?

I did not buy mine from a web site. And I called it RU58841

CCS

Reaction score
Newbaldy84 said:
Sean68 said:
i see youve cut it out new baldy - howcome?

I decided that I rather go with something that is ready to use and have published studies and a lot of good reviews to back it up so I went with Eucapil. Ru is expensive you have to mix it up yourself and there is a problem with stabilization. I ve read some good opinions about it but there were some bad as well. Eucapil has a lot more good reviews and the price is much more apealing. I had used Ru for 4 months and then swithched to Eucapil. It's just less of a hasle. Results? After I stopped Ru and switched to eucapil I continued to have the same steady progress which was a slow regrowth of my hairline and vertex. in my book they both are good anti-androgens

Eucapil is 2%. 2% RU at 2mL per day is 40mg per day, so 10grams would last 250 days, which is 8.3 months. For $390, that is the same price as Eucapil.

RU does not break down on a wet scalp. I don't even think it is possible to make a 5% solution in 50% PG 50% ethanol. I do like having the option of making my own solution and not using isopropyl alcohol, though the Eucapil does evaporate fast.

Store the bags in separate jars, so you only have to thaw one at a time. Put some desicator beads in there. But the jar inside two zip lock bags. Only make a month's worth at a time. Stability issue solved.

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Newbaldy84 said:
Ru is expensive you have to mix it up yourself and there is a problem with stabilization.

So some people say, but I have my doubts that "stabilization" is even an issue.

person

Experienced Member
Reaction score
collegechemistrystudent said:
what do they call it?

Hi CCS, I think this is the post you want me to reply to concerning your pm? Anyway just type in 'RU' in the website I posted and it will come up. I haven't been on lately due to being temporarily banned.

jakeb

Established Member
Reaction score
What ever happened to the crew that was trying the RU from Faith Eagle? It seemed like things weren't going so hot the last time I checked in.

CCS

Reaction score
Goingat20's never arrived in the mail (australia), and MGMT got his, but it was obviously tampered with by the post office. I never sent any more out because I could not figure out paypal and could not trust the fascist post office not to tamper with people's stuff.

Mine has been sitting in the freezer this whole time. I'm going to use it soon at 2%, 2mL, once a day while I reduce my finasteride dose for a few weeks.