RU47110815 vs. spironolactone

Bismarck

Reaction score
I just realized that vitaminox offers a topical RU-solution. I would like to know whether anybody of the users here ever tried RU. Is it more effective than topical spironolactone (I suppose it is)?
Bryan, are there any studies about RU and hair growth?

bis

Bismarck

Reaction score
Thank you for the replies. Seems that Johnny Depp's hairline is of greater interest than potent hairloss treatments... :x

Bryan

Staff member
Reaction score
Bismarck said:
Is it more effective than topical spironolactone (I suppose it is)?

There are animal studies (hamster flank organ tests) that seem to show that RU58841 is able to produce about TWICE the effect of spironolactone, and that's at unlimited doses of spironolactone.

Bismarck said:
Bryan, are there any studies about RU and hair growth?

Only in stumptailed macaques, and it was very effective in those critters. There have been no published human studies of any type.

Bryan

G

Bismarck said:
Thank you for the replies. Seems that Johnny Depp's hairline is of greater interest than potent hairloss treatments... :x

sh*t Bis where's the glitz?, where is the razamataz?, you gotta sell these threads to people! if it's Depp up against RU47110815, Depp is gonna win everytime, let me help you here....

:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:
RU47110815
:agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree: :agree:

...just cut and paste this into your RU47110815 threads and watch 'em post like kids in a chocolate factory.

Ty