RU58841 for people in the UK

Ken1983

Established Member
Reaction score
Enden said:
You should do a blood test to map some values before starting this treatment(of RU58841), as it may manipulate the HPTA (and thereby increase the testosterone- and estrogen level) and damage your liver. I believe it's unlikely that anyone will experience this, but you don't want to take any chances. Check all the liver values, and be sure to map LH, FSH, testosterone, estrogen, prolactin and SHBG. Schedule a new blood test when you've been using this treatment for a month, to see if anything has changed.

So bascially i've read through the first 6 or 7 pages of the RU58841 thread - i'm not going to read all 150 pages of it. Anway, has anyone in the UK tried this drug? If you have how do you go about asking your GP to check your liver values and map out H, FSH, testosterone, estrogen, prolactin and SHBG? And then again a month into treatment..

Ken1983

Established Member
Reaction score
What i'm trying to ask basically is how am i going to get a blood test like this authorized by my GP. What would i tell my doctor?

blaze

Experienced Member
Reaction score
tell your doctor you are on some other treatment or you were on a treatment and you want to check your hormones levels to be safe.