RU58841 in Canada

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
Have any canadians had success in ordering this compound in? I wish to obtain some to try out.

How much would i need for a six month supply? And can i use isopropyl alcohol as the carrier?

thinincrown

Established Member
Reaction score
Isopropyl is fine, but Everclear is better....if you can get up there eh...

Fluridil uses Isopropyl, but they also add grape seed oil to help w/ the drying. Ive never had a problem w/ my scalp drying using either, but Ido add a 1/2 ML of PG to my Ru mix.

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
Can anyone chime in on the best way to obtain some RU in Canada?

I understand there is 2 suppliers: F.E and Kouting. Do I simply email the company an make an order? How much should I purchase for a 4 month supply? I will use a dose of 30mg per day.

About the mix: I can not obtain everclear in Canada. What is another carrrier alternative? Is PG a must? (where to obtain PG from??)

Hoping to get all supplies in the next two months and start RU once my fluridil runs out.

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
I was told you can buy the PG online. Not to get off subject but did the fluridil help you at all ? What expectations did you have of it, maintaince or re-growth ?

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
DarkVctry: I have only just started on furidil for one month. I have a 6 month supply of it. I stopped finasteride in march 2010 to assess my loss and to see how it was effecting my body. I want to abstain from finasteride now that ive been off it.

I believe that fluridil is slowing down my hairloss. My expectations for fluridil are only to slow down my hairloss. From what i ve read fluridil alone is not strong enough to STOP the loss. I am destined to be nw4/5 by the time im 35 (same hairloss pattern as father)

This is why I am looking to add RU into my regimen. Will keep you posted on my fluridil experience over the next few months.

AND NOW:::: Back To my RU questions.

DarkVctry

Established Member
Reaction score
The PG you can order online, as far as the ever clear im not sure. No canadians in here know how to get ahold of some high grade alchohol ? I live 3 hours from the canadian border.

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
Will 99% isopropyl alcohol suffice as a carrier for RU? Also can someone recommend a good site to order propylene glycol from? I am starting RU and need to get my supplies sorted out!