RU58841 in the fridge for 1.5 years-still potent?

colin

Reaction score
I have 5 grms of RU which I bought 1.5 yars ago and nver bothrd to use,just sealed it away in the fridge and I was wondring if anyone had a concrete idea if it would stil be good.

If not,how much of a drop in potency should I expect?

I had pand on using it at a 5% concntration with PPGeverclear as the vehicle but I don;t want to up it to 10% or so and get systematic sides.If potency is reducd signifiantly I'd tak this route but I'd like to know instead of ehhhh...guessing,ugh.

Whil I'm at it,is FE still offering RU...and is FE still the source that everyone is using?

Kaze

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey colin from muscle and mind,

Yeah FE is where people are getting it and it the only place. Hey, how fast is your balding rate and how many people have you seen to have success with ru?

moxsom

Established Member
Reaction score
colin said:
I have 5 grms of RU which I bought 1.5 yars ago and nver bothrd to use,just sealed it away in the fridge and I was wondring if anyone had a concrete idea if it would stil be good.

If not,how much of a drop in potency should I expect?

I had pand on using it at a 5% concntration with PPGeverclear as the vehicle but I don;t want to up it to 10% or so and get systematic sides.If potency is reducd signifiantly I'd tak this route but I'd like to know instead of ehhhh...guessing,ugh.

Whil I'm at it,is FE still offering RU...and is FE still the source that everyone is using?

Should of kept it in the freezer, I would say this RU is probably no longer good.

el_duterino

Reaction score
at minus -20c RU shelf life is quite long. I use powder bought 1 year ago and it is as good as fresh one.
Just make sure you use a new powder mix each time before applying the lotion.
I use 20mg a day and it is sufficient.