Ru58841 side affect and dose

J

jonson

Hi
I got sides from very low dose of propecia half pill every two days.
Now what? Ru58841 also will cause me sides?
20 mg of ru will keep my hair ?
My hair is ok but my hairline is the problem.

Thank you

maradona

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi john From what I found after days of research. It will depend on where you apply the RU, you seem to have the same problem as me, my problem is at the hairline mostly.

What Ru will do is either mantain what you have or thicken the minituarized hair that you have, it will not regrow hair. It's a finasteride topical but with less side effects.

The side effects vary according to people, the vehicle used, the dosing.

Usually people start low from 50mg up to whichever Dose cause them side effects.

The more ru the more effective, but the greater chance of side effects.

These side effects though are nothing compared to finasteride (at least short term as we have very few cases of long term which had no permanent sides at all).

You just have to try it out and see which dose causes you side effects,
Since you are working on the hairline, you could put RU on the hairline alone. However, you might not be able to notice the results which is basically to stop shedding since you're only applying to one part of your scalp.

Still I would give it a go, it's the last resort for non-finasteride users IMO.

I need to get my hands on RU/RUM ASAP if you are going to order/buy etc maybe we can order together to try it out .

Anyways let me know : ) .

Giacomizzle

Reaction score
I use RU, finasteride gave me really bad sides. RU does as well, but not nearly as bad. Im all the way down to using 5mg daily of RU just on my hairline and believe it or not it stops my hairloss, but I still get sides. If I stop taking it for 2 days the sides are gone.
I also am looking to try RUM or CB, so ill go in on a group order for either. Thanks!

J

jonson

But where i can get rum? The chinese like kane can't make it?