RU58841 Where?

grandiin

Established Member
Reaction score
Hello guys, i am new in the forum so please help, i check in google also here in the site but is almost impossible to find place where i can buy this stuff! I write to faith eagle but the just leave me without answer ....... so if somebody can help with place where i can order RU58841 please help me !

Thank you

grandiin

CCS

Reaction score
mopclabs said:
I've been watching all the boards and post on RU58841 and see a demand. I've been thinking about making a large order and offering it off my website. Anyone here know if there is any laws against selling it?
Any comments or tips?
Thanks
Michael
http://www.mopclabs.com

In america there are laws against everything. And if they have not made a law yet, you still have to worry about people suing you for anything. People have a right to sue for anything. It is just a matter of if they can convince a jury to award them.

CCS

Reaction score
finfighter said:
mopclabs said:
I've been watching all the boards and post on RU58841 and see a demand. I've been thinking about making a large order and offering it off my website. Anyone here know if there is any laws against selling it?
Any comments or tips?
Thanks
Michael
http://www.mopclabs.com

You should tread carefully especially since your advertising it on this sight, selling it could put you at risk for a law suit in the least. Remember Ru is an experimental chemical it has not been approved by the FDA, and long term use could result in unkown side effects. If you sell this to people you are opening your self up for a possible law suit or maybe even prosecution. This drug has not been aproved in the USA!

Yep. Even if you say all that, in america consumers do not have to take any responsibility for their actions. We are all treated like children. You are only treated like a parent if you are on the selling end. It does not matter how many disclaimers you put on your site, or how much educating you try to do. America hates entrepreneurs, so we sue them so they will go out of business.

That said, maybe you can get a lawyer to design a liability release for you to get people to sign, complete with educational statements about the risks. I'm not going to buy RU right now, but soon I would love to buy stuff from you if you can get it in bulk.