RUIN's Story (19 / long hair)

RUIN

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
I have been wearing my hair long for more then 3 years now. I want to continue with it (though it grows quite slow) for the next 15 - 20 years, thats the whole point in posting here actually :) . So even the idea of shedding is not acceptable.
Long-haired guys tend to see the very first symptomps of MPA and receding hairline cause most of us usually wear ponytails (me including) and hairline is clearly visible all the time.
My hair always was thin and ends were split as well. These gave me LOTS of problems when I was beginning to grow hair long :thumbdown2: But after 3 years in it I've finally found the shampoo and other haircare stuff, which suits me perfectly well. I also cut my ends regularly, approach the hot scissors and so on.
So, cosmetically speaking, I'm satisfied with how my hair looks now (wont resist if it becomes thicker though :) ).
The problem is I want to be confident about all these things (except the length) will stay the same for the next 15 years or so. Everytime I wash the head there is a sh*tload of hair in the bath (definitely more than 100) and it lasts nearly for 2 years or more. At first this turned me freaky but I didnt notice any changes with my hair so decided not do anything. But last autumn I started to see something which really made me sad and anxious.
THE TEMPLES. While vertex being fine, I am moving towards NW2 and this sucks. One might say this is normal and it's just the "mature hairline" developing. Well, maybe. But consider the facts I am not going to cut it at all and also that my father and mom's father are... well, not completely bald but definitely didnt save the amount of hair I want to save myself.
Right now its clearly seen I am losing hair at the temples. I believe this can be stopped and even reversed cause there are still a lot of baby hairs but they become thinner and thinner though still grow. OK, the desired results:

1. Completely stop the hairloss and have the same amount of hair for the next 20 years.
2. Thick small hair at temples.
3. Thick generally.
4. Stop losing that much hair while washing the head.
In that order :)

So what would you guys advice? I know my situation isnt that bad but I want to deal with possible future hair problems :punk: . What should I do to achieve these 4 goals?

Attachments

• Picture 61_1.jpg
    Picture 61_1.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 240
  • Picture 58.jpg
    Picture 58.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 267
  • Picture 60.jpg
    Picture 60.jpg
    172.5 KB · Views: 240