rumor of new treatment

dps

Banned
Reaction score
my grandma told me that her friend heard from an hairdresser that theres a new trend of balding men getting birth control pills, crushing them, mixing the powder with egg yoke and rubbing it on their scalps.
said to have much much better results than the big 3.

anyone heard about this?

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
there are a few turkish on this forum using topical diane35, in the succes stories section

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
lol you guys are killing me ...

just set up your goal and stick to it.. whats the ****ing problem ???
;]]
talking about that PMO thing...

hah

- - - Updated - - -

uhh sorry op -
to the chase -

im investigating that thing too..
im from israel too by the way..

these turks -
man -
amazing results in only 3 month..
i'd say its a cure, as long as some scientist would tell me i wont grow boobs with it..
but im seriously thinking into going for it for a try..
it should be pretty cheap as well..

im investigating at the moment,
here and in the other forum (HLH)
patience...

dps

Banned
Reaction score
k ahi.
keep me updated.
had to quit finasteride due to sides.
hope topical birth control powder doesn't give sides.

Conpecia

Reaction score
interesting that this came from a hairdresser. didn't know this treatment was getting that popular.

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
my grandma told me that her friend heard from an hairdresser that theres a new trend of balding men getting birth control pills, crushing them, mixing the powder with egg yoke and rubbing it on their scalps.
said to have much much better results than the big 3.

anyone heard about this?

LOL. Whoever came up with this 'remedy' did a fantastic job to humiliate the poor balding guy and further society's view of balding men as bottom feeders.

Ridiculous.

dps

Banned
Reaction score
LOL. Whoever came up with this 'remedy' did a fantastic job to humiliate the poor balding guy and further society's view of balding men as bottom feeders.

Ridiculous.

what if egg yoke is a good vehicle?
regardless the fact women rub egg yoke on their hair because it is proven in giving the hair full and healthy look.

no for a different matter,what are your thoughts on birth control pills(with or without egg yoke)? possible treatment ? what are the potential sides?

hellouser

My Regimen
Reaction score
what if egg yoke is a good vehicle?
regardless the fact women rub egg yoke on their hair because it is proven in giving the hair full and healthy look.

Are you serious?

dps

Banned
Reaction score
you didn't know women rub egg yoke into their hair?
I don't know if its a good vehicle... but it could be.

but please answer my question... do you think birth control powder can be a good treatment? and idea about potential sides?

frenchy

Established Member
Reaction score
but please answer my question... do you think birth control powder can be a good treatment? and idea about potential sides?
seems to be effective, in combination with other stuff, guess the major side would be feminisation

Agustin Araujo

My Regimen
Reaction score
I was laughing so much when I first started looking through this thread. Crushing birth control pills so you can mix it with egg yolk to rub it on your scalp, I seriously doubt that's going to do anything to help hair loss.

Hey dps, give that a try and see if you get any results, please post pics if you do. Good luck.

minoxiDjunkie

Established Member
Reaction score
I was laughing so much when I first started looking through this thread. Crushing birth control pills so you can mix it with egg yolk to rub it on your scalp, I seriously doubt that's going to do anything to help hair loss.

Hey dps, give that a try and see if you get any results, please post pics if you do. Good luck.

it is doing something for hair loss,
apperantly something great..
but sadly it also might give you too extreme feminizing effects.