Ryuken's story - (19 years old and losing alot of hair)

Ryuken

Reaction score
Hello everybody, my name is Ken and I'm 19 years old. About 5 years ago, I noticed alot of hairloss when I showered..
Didn't really care for it, as I thought "Hey, it will grow back.". But no, it didn't. Through the years, my mom and dad and
everybody told me it will grow back.. It only got worse, now I'm 19 and I am going out of my mind how bad it is..
I see alot of people everyday, and I have never seen anybody at this age losing this much hair.. People are starting to
comment my hair.. stuff like "Man, your hair is thinning" or "Wth, are you going bald?". And it hurt's like hell.. I had
such thick hair before. Heavy sunlight/light really shows off how bad it is.. I fear the summer really bad, I can' go outside
beacuse it look's really bad and I'm not really much of a hat-guy.. And it's summer!

The thinning is on the top, the sides are fine specially the back side is still thick. The top is extremely thin.. I can count
every hairstraw and almost keep count ._. How messed up is that..

My father has alot of hair, sure it's thinning out but hey.. He's bloody 55!
I don't drink nor smoke or anything like that. I am heavily ?addicted? to coke.. Don't really know if it's an addiction.
Either way, I drink ALOT of coke everyday for the past.. Well here's the funny part; 5 years.. Is it possible, that
alot of sugar can cause this hairloss? Just a wild guess..

Anyway, I'm desperate and I fear that there is no cure for this.. I don't really expect any straight answers but anything
will do, please.. I don't know where else to turn. Thank's ahead you guys, cya.

I'm from sweden btw, so sorry if the english is off.

!EDIT! Here's a pic: http://img212.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... osssu4.png
That picture is taken with a strong flash, that's how bad it is in really strong light.

lovemyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: 19 years old and losing alot of hair.. Cause? (Picture)

Have you been to a derm or a general practictioner because only a doctor can tell you for sure. He can then prescribe the right medication for you.

RaginDemon

Reaction score
Re: 19 years old and losing alot of hair.. Cause? (Picture)

you need to find out the cause of your hair loss first. If its male pattern baldness, then do big 3, otherwise, you will have to find the root of the problem and get rid of it.