S. Korea Hair Cm3 / Ngf-574h Cosmetic Due Q1 2019

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
Found this from follicle thought. At least, this company is more transparent and professional than the Italian ones. Could be another disappointment / scam, but, yet another option is not bad at all cause we dont have much choice here.

Mechanism: "The product itself is a stem cell-derived serum which has been tailored to be effective at preventing hair loss and stimulating hair growth. To do this, Medipost takes a specific type of stem cell called a mesenchymal stem cell or MSC. The MSCs are then subjected to an in vitro environment, in the laboratory, which mimics the biology of androgenic alopecia. The theory here is that by creating an artificial alopecia environment around these stem cells, they will react by secreting hair growth promoting factors or proteins to create balance. Medipost then collects these factors in what is referred to as a “stem cell conditioned medium” and puts that into a nice little bottle for you to use at home"

Status: "To date, Medipost has conducted two clinical trials with NGF-574H and both resulted in successful outcomes. There is also another larger 6 month study planned which is set to begin this month in Korea. Note that this is an additional study and the NGF-574H product is already expected to launch in Korea in Q1 2019."

So we may have official trials done by the company and non-official trials done the consumers.

Official website: http://www.medipost-dermocare.co.kr/en/column-en/2018/09/9533/

6-month study entry: https://clinicaltrials.gov/ct2/show/NCT03676400?term=medipost&rank=3

Presentation & data: http://www.folliclethought.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/11/NGF-574H-introduction-redacted.pdf

Trial results:
upload_2018-11-8_16-43-16.png

P/s: Hope some stem cell experts on this board could give a bit more insights into this.

Last edited:

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
I read rumorwise about this product in the past.
Some said it is 3 times as effective as minoxidil other said it is a scam.
But an early 2019 release is good news... So we can test it if trinov fails :D

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score

It is the same as always, without testing it is not known exactly if it is scam or legitimate. It will be known in case it is tested in your head.

soull

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Lol, amazing how many new things are coming out all at once these last months.

true is that many scammers take advantage of the bubble, but it is also true that many companies are becoming interested in a solution to hair loss because there is more and more concern in personal appearance

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
It is the same as always, without testing it is not known exactly if it is scam or legitimate. It will be known in case it is tested in your head.

At least, they have clinical trials and though it is short, it has demonstrated some results, as compared to the italian

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score

do you know any knowledge people that can give some comments on this ?

byebyehair

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
do you know any knowledge people that can give some comments on this ?
If my memorie is right @Taep said that he is korean and never heard of this and could not find information of this when he searched in korean language.

Maybe now he is able to find information?

@Taep please enlighten us :)

Ikkaku

Established Member
Reaction score
For Koreans, appearence is sooo important....
I've heard that a bald korean lost his job because of his hairloss.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
If my memorie is right @Taep said that he is korean and never heard of this and could not find information of this when he searched in korean language.

Maybe now he is able to find information?

@Taep please enlighten us :)

I am talking about the theory and technology behind their product. I am not a scientist nor a Ph.D level so, I cant judge this technology.

Another thing, people are worried about their hair but they may not be fully aware of the new treatments happening around themselves and I doubt the Koreans are the same since their English is very limited.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recall trying to get the S. Korean formulation of Cellcurin here in US was not possible so it may be the same with this product. It would have to be dramatically effective for me to make a trip over there. Great to see another treatment appearing though.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
No.
if you click on cermocare you are not shifted to the other link...
It is impossible to get from on of the links i wrote to get to the other....

Try again, I can. Once you are in dermocare, switch to English and you will see the "New product pipeline" post.

alibaba92

My Regimen
Reaction score
I recall trying to get the S. Korean formulation of Cellcurin here in US was not possible so it may be the same with this product. It would have to be dramatically effective for me to make a trip over there. Great to see another treatment appearing though.

Does their theory / science sound legit to you ? Any ideas ?

BalderBaldyBald

Experienced Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
For Koreans, appearence is sooo important....
I've heard that a bald korean lost his job because of his hairloss.

Holy sh.. ? Maybe he was a K-Pop singer....

Look at this bunch of androgynous weirdos...At first sign of hairloss, NW0.1, a member surely be fired

téléchargement.jpeg

Or they will make him 'disappear' suddently, from a long and kept hidden illness, his modesty will honor him

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
Does their theory / science sound legit to you ? Any ideas ?

It seems sound but I don't see commercialization possible because they are using umbilical cord blood stem cells which I don't think is widely available for such purpose.

bigjimmy

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
It seems sound but I don't see commercialization possible because they are using umbilical cord blood stem cells which I don't think is widely available for such purpose.

Apparently these stem cells are collected quite often for research after birth with consent of the parents.

I think they were regulary discarded in the past.