Safe?

taman

Reaction score
Is it safe to use proscar 1mg a day in conjunction with sp? I'm asking because i have 2 bottles of this left http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... eName=WDVW and i am about to start proscar, any suggestions would greatly be appreciated? Also is it recommended to use a conditioner along with nizoral and my other shampoo in rotation or is it not necessary? Also do you guys usually wash rinse and repeat??

Bert

Established Member
Reaction score
I agree with action, the fact that it says its for men and women! and then says its a DHT blocker hmmm smells like BS.

taman

Reaction score

so your saying ditch it all together and just stick with 1 mg procerin...........how about my other questions????????????/

not me!

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Re: .....

taman said:
so your saying ditch it all together and just stick with 1 mg procerin...........how about my other questions????????????/

1mg Proscar - NOT Procerin. Big difference.

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
With such a great title, you're lucky anyone bothered posting.
Wow. :x

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
juststarting said:
With such a great title, you're lucky anyone bothered posting.
Wow. :x

Maybe you should take a big breath and step away from the computer for a while...

taman

Reaction score

maybe i thought i could get some answers concerning my questions ninja man

Reaction score
The best way to some it up and I think you will get 99.9% confirmation from the people on this forum about this is........Procerin is a crock, an exageration with no evidence to support its claim of helping hairloss or regrowth on the scalp(a scam if you will).

Proscar is just the 5mg version of finasteride/Propecia so you are switching to something that is proven over years and years of research to help slow down hairloss, maintain existing hair and a lot of cases produce regrowth of hair lost to male pattern baldness.

PartTimeNinja

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: .....

taman said:
maybe i thought i could get some answers concerning my questions ninja man

Maybe I was referring to juststarting's comment and maybe that's why I was quoting his comment.....

juststarting

Established Member
Reaction score
Maybe there are too many maybe's in this thread.

Ok, I am sorry, I take back my earlier post :( I didn't mean to stir up a hornets nest!
:wink: :hairy:

taman

Reaction score

i accidently typed procerin before, disregard that.

Old Baldy

Reaction score
Taman: I've read more than once that SP has no known bad interactions with medicines. It's extremely safe.

taman

Reaction score

thanx......how about the nizoral questions??