samuel l jackson, wig or not?

latecomer

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

Not sure if you guys have noticed but in older films like loaded weapon he had a receeding hairline and a bald spot at the back. However, now he has none! does anyone know if he's wearing a wig or if he overcame the hairloss problem? if so then how?!!

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah, he looked really bald in Jurassic Park. Definitely a wig. Although I think he shaves his head when he's not in movies.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Yes he wore a wig in Pulp Fiction,but i think thats a givin.

G

If I was black and was loosing my hair I would definately shave it off, you can look pretty good with shaved head when your black, but being pale and from the UK lf I shaved my hair I would look like either a murderer or like I am going through chemotherapy, neither are good looks.

G

TynanW uses xxxx and wears a wig. Don't ever click on threads that he created. He will just try to sell you wigs and xxxx. Worst of all, most of the threads that he created are infested with viruses. BEWARE!

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Only thing you have to beware is your face in a mirror.

hair mchair

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday said:
TynanW uses xxxx and wears a wig. Don't ever click on threads that he created. He will just try to sell you wigs and xxxx. Worst of all, most of the threads that he created are infested with viruses. BEWARE!

The hair wars. Begun they have.