Sanadalore users, a question for you guys

Gears4man

My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi guys. So I want to use a Sandalore solution but do not know what ratios to use.

People are saying it is hydrophobic so using water to dilute it is out I think.

Others are saying to use Ethanol (which is alcohol of course), but I do not know what concentration of alcohol to use... 70 percent Isopropyl?
70% Ethanol rubbing?
etc.

Lastly, some say to use it with DMSO, rather than alcohol, as the solvent to dissolve it in, but what concentration of DMSO? (do I buy 70 percent DMSO or 99 percent dmso)?

Also some say if using it with alcohol to also use Propylene glycol to slow down the absorption of it go a slower continuous absorption... I do not know what to do

Gears4man

My Regimen
Reaction score
Best to check out the sandalore thread in the research section.
Thanks pigeon. I did look through there but the most I could come to understand was that people agreed on having a 0.1% concentration of sandalore in whatever you mixed it into... the question was.... well what do I mix it in and kept getting wildly different ideas regarding people's inputs

joni106

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi bro,
I am thinking of doing a 0.25mm daily drama roller with minoxidil. Is it safe to put also sandalore (even only 0.1%) inside?
Wondering about systemic absorption.
What do you say?
Thank you all.

nick123

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hi bro,
I am thinking of doing a 0.25mm daily drama roller with minoxidil. Is it safe to put also sandalore (even only 0.1%) inside?
Wondering about systemic absorption.
What do you say?
Thank you all.

Not sure it'll be useful, minoxidil contains a lot of water and it will just precipitate.