Saw Palmetto or procyanidin B-2

AussieExperiment

Established Member
Reaction score
Both Saw Palmetto and procyanidin B-2 are quite expensive and cost about the same. I don't really want to pay for both, so which one do you think would offer me the greatest benefit?

Considering I am already taking finasteride I am thinking that dropping Saw Palmetto may be the obvious choice. But then again, perhaps Saw Palmetto is contributing and if I remove it I will see a negative impact.

What are your thoughts?

AussieExperiment

Established Member
Reaction score
Thanks So

Thanks So. From reading alot of your posts you seem to be open to the natural approach. I have decided to go the artifical and the natural approach. I believe they have a Synergistic affect.

I have a few questions for you.

Man do you think if I can afford it I should take the saw palmetto and the procyanidin B-2, or do you think dropping saw palmetto will have very little impact on my overall regime.

I noticed you responded to my Ginkgo Biloba post. Do you think adding this is ok? Will Ginkgo Biloba have any negative affect on my hairloss? I am suffering from extreme tiredness. I have been diagnosed with moderate sleep apnoea, and I am hoping this may help with my mental alertness atc.

And lastly, I am currently taking B12 and B6 seperately. I am considering taking a single B complex tablet containing both B12 and B6. Such as this one http://www.discountvitaminsexpress.com. ... ?prodID=60

However, the quantity of B6 and B12 in the combined products is far less. Is it better to take the individual tablets where they are 4-5 times stronger?

Thanks heaps

TheHairGrower

Established Member
Reaction score
if you can take saw palmetto and the other stuff go for it,

and the more vitamins the better :)