Saw Palmetto users...which one do I use??

wheresmyhair

Reaction score
This is just a quick one.....
XL and STINGRAY, you guys use this stuff which one do you buy???
I went to grab it, last week and there was like four kinds, 'Saw Palmetto Complex, normal saw Palmetto, topical formula, and the berry kind...

Which one do I use and also does anyone who uses it live in the UK??

If so I'm in London wheres the best place to grab it and the cheapest??

The battle begins......

wheresmyhair

Reaction score
Okay so those two baldies wont help..
anyone...??? Bombscience you use the stuff, which one?? and do u xperience any major shedding.....This is probably on this site somewhere but Ima lazy bastard.....

wheresmyhair

Reaction score
okay so i know its standardised 85-95% now, but did u xperience any major shedding after taking it and if so when did it start to occur?? Im about to go 4 a trip around Europe and I dont want to start shedding all over the continent....

Redbone

Reaction score
GNC makes a good one with other stuff in it to, its called Healthy Prostate or something like that, Actually I think it is called Mega saw palmetto or something any way it has good ingriediants and lots of pure SP derived from the root.

goldenbears

Reaction score
ya, the gnc saw palmetto you want is called "ultra saw palmetto formula" . i believe it cost me around 25 bucks for 120 softgel capsules. it contains a 100% daily value of zinc, 100% daily value of copper, ginseng root extract, pygeum bark extract, and saw palmetto berries extract with a minimum of 85% free fatty acids and 5% sterols which is exactly what you are looking for. this is the best combination i have found.