SawPalmetto,Beta Sisterol,Pygeum Africanum,GreenTea useless?

Losingmyhair

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi, I been searching on natural supplement and they sound good on paper but are Saw Palmetto, Beta Sisterol, Pygeum Africanum, Green Tea extract effective in battling hair loss or are they useless?
What have been your experience with natural supplements and which ones have u use with success or with no success? Thanks.

Pete

Established Member
Reaction score
If you get the combination and dosage right for : Beta Sisterol, Pygeum Africanum, Nettles - it should help to SLOW your hairloss and maintain it. Dont have any higher expectations.

Regards
Pete

abcdefg

Reaction score
The only problem with that approach if there is one is the fact that it costs a lot. That combination will cost as much or more then propecia would with less assurance it works. Also keep in mind those if they do work probably work in a fashion similar to finasteride anyways which means the same sides. I doubt they will work though. Ive tried all that stuff i dont think it even has any effect. Saw palmetto did in gel cap form. I dont know if pills even get used or not.

Pete

Established Member
Reaction score
abcdefg said:
The only problem with that approach if there is one is the fact that it costs a lot. That combination will cost as much or more then propecia would with less assurance it works. Also keep in mind those if they do work probably work in a fashion similar to finasteride anyways which means the same sides. I doubt they will work though. Ive tried all that stuff i dont think it even has any effect. Saw palmetto did in gel cap form. I dont know if pills even get used or not.

Give it 3 months and see how it fairs,
Actually they should work differently as they address DHT and Estradiol when combined.

Regards
Pete

Follically Challenged

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Pete said:
If you get the combination and dosage right for : Beta Sisterol, Pygeum Africanum, Nettles - it should help to SLOW your hairloss and maintain it. Dont have any higher expectations.

Regards
Pete

And you know this how?