Sc871's Story

sc871

Reaction score
Well not sure where to begin...I have never been this worried about my hair loss until recently...

Lets start at the beginning, I have always had thinner hair throughout my life, my hair loss started around the age of 20, I am now 27. On the Norwood scale I am a mix of 2-6, but in reality on the higher end of hair loss. My hairline has not receded much in 10yrs maybe an 1/8" at the most, but areas along the hair has thinned, and alot of thinning/balding on the back of the head, I need to get some photos to show you guys. I had a consultation with the Hair Club a week ago and for my age and type of balding it is not normal. I am sure some if it is from a number of factors; male pattern baldness, stress, anxiety, depression, drinking and smoking (on and off ); which I have been working on all of those but the hardest one to tackle is the male pattern baldness. The only upside is I am very healthy otherwise, I eat well, very fit still feel I am not a day over 18, I take vitamins/supplements (a number of those for hair growth), and like to do stuff naturally (sorta), yea I am one F'd individual LOL

Since I was about 22 I have used Nioxin or Joico products, naturally they did not do much for me otherwise I would not be here. I have been aware of Minoxidil and Propecia for years, I just never wanted to use them because of side effects, effects once stop using them, and I kinda slowly excepted the fact that male pattern baldness is normal and natural... But after some recent remarks from some doctors about my age and amount of hair loss, really started to effect me. Asking family and friends it does not phase them.

IDK were I am going with this....

So last week I bit the bullet and bought my first batch of Minoxidil, from DS Labs the Spectral DNC, plus the Revita Shampoo and Revita.Cor(still waiting on this one). I have read good and bad things about them... but not used any of them yet. I am still on edge if I want to go this route, for a few reasons one from the research once you start you need to keep up with it (no problem for the application process I will remember) just the number of years, and then once you stop you lose the hair you regrew and should have lost in the process, and plus the short and long term side effects...How bad is the shedding and side effects? I do not want to starting use this then decide it is not for me or does not work then have a shed from the few months of application and no regrowth...

Reaction score
You need to take Propecia 1mg every morning for a year. You also need to apply minoxidil (either foam or liquid) every morning and night for the next year. If you do this your hair will look ALOT better in one year's time.