scabs

goneawol

Reaction score
Hello all, I am 7 days post op, and my scabs are coming off pretty easy in the shower. One thing though, I never saw any new hairs at all, and now that the scabs are falling off, I don't see any traces of hair, just my bald head. Is this normal?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
Same thing happened to me. The hairs came out with the scabs which is pretty normal. My body actually pushed most of the new hairs out pretty rapidly. They are coming back. Im apparently a slow grower though. I can see them there, I can see more sprouting but man its a painful process......
You should be alright. Remember within the first week or few all the new hairs shed, go dormant then cycle and sprout again within a few months.
Good luck, any pics?

goneawol

Reaction score
Thanks swingline, yeah I got pics, today when I woke up. I hope everything goes ok, its day 8 and my graft site hurts :/ well i'm a pretty rough sleeper. I got 1700 strip implants which some people say is not enough to cover, I hope it will be because I was not completely bald at the graft site. The doctor went on vacation, so I cannot get a true number, but the consultant, who plays dumb constantly read my chart and said 3024 something, well im sure that meant 1700 implants, 3024 hairs from my research. I hope for the best because this **** was expensive. But the donor site looks good, and I'm taking care of my head, so hope all is well!!!
IMG_1109.jpgIMG_1111.jpgIMG_1110.jpg
This was a picture from day 3, with the appearance of more hair.
Day3.jpg

goneawol

Reaction score
I will try to dig some up, I wanted to get the one my doctor took, he said he would e-mail me. I was too embarrassed about my hair loss to even take a picture before I thought about the surgery, I will get one uploaded within 24 hours. Thanks!