Scalp Exercises with Resistance

madhatter

Established Member
Reaction score
I just recently started doing these scalp exercises after following SE-Freaks thread. I've only been doing them for a week or so but it really makes my scalp feel much better. My scalp usually felt really tight, sore, and very tense. So I started this and I've been adding resistance to my scalp with my fingers. I tightly hold my scalp against the direction that the occipital muscles want to pull the scalp. By doing this you can really feel the muscles working. My occipital muscles feel pumped afterward just like any muscle would feel after lifting weights. Since starting these my scalp feels amazingly better. Also, I was going through a pretty rough shed for a month and getting pretty upset. It seems like over the past 3-4 days the shed has subsided. Not sure if there is a connection, but I'm very relieved.

I'm just wondering if anyone else out there has done these scalp exercises by applying resistance? I probably do it about 10-20 minutes a day. For some reason my scalp just feels more alive over the last week from doing these exercises. I'm also on the Big 3 along with taking MSM, Fish Oil, and Vitamin C.

Tdevil

Established Member
Reaction score
Christopher Walken does this every day and absolutely swears by it. He claims he got the idea from JFK and Kennedy swore by it as well. Now there could be no connection at all and Walken could just be a lucky bastard with great genes, but look at his hair...

cwalken.jpg

He's in his late sixties and has a really great head of hair.

Now for what you said about your scalp- I massage my scalp (insert banned product name here) 2-3 times a day for about 2-3 minutes in a shot. It is a very rigorous scalp exerciser and yes, it really does make your scalp feel invigorated. I haven't seen any regrowth, but my scalp has felt better than it has in about 10 years. Whether a scalp exercise actually works or not, it most certainly will give your scalp a feeling of well-being.