Scalp Micro Pigmentation HELP!

kameron2218

Reaction score
I had scalp micro pigmentation done about week and half ago. The company claims that my scalp is rejecting the ink and the ink color will start to fade? will it? see attached photos? the company has claimed that they can fix this on the second treatment. Please and advise? photo 1.jpgphoto 2.jpg

JaySizzle

Established Member
Reaction score
honestly, even if it didn't reject, hair pigmentation is a joke and makes people look like clowns

kameron2218

Reaction score
well what should I do now then?

- - - Updated - - -

regardless if I am going look like a clown, I am try to figure out if the ink does reject or will it fade?

swingline747

My Regimen
Reaction score
I had scalp micro pigmentation done about week and half ago. The company claims that my scalp is rejecting the ink and the ink color will start to fade? will it? see attached photos? the company has claimed that they can fix this on the second treatment. Please and advise? View attachment 24356View attachment 24357

Im ONLY going on this because during my last haircut my woman told me she had her eyebrows tattooed.

She said her eyebrows were extremely dark and miscolored for the first week or so then evened out in time.

THOUGH I had a tattoo done once on my arm where the arm rejected some of the ink. Luckily my tattoo girl was cool and fixed it no charge. I am thinking of getting screened for some auto immune disorders because this stuff happens to me alot with my body rejecting things. I had a piercing once literally PUSH itself out of my skin. It literally healed out of the skin by pushing through it. Im sick right now. Im the kind of person who is SUPER healthy and fit but once sick my body goes into a RAGING heal cycle that makes me literally walking dead.

Maybe you should get screened as well. I would say just have them fix it rather than removing it. When she fixed the tatooo it stayed fine the second time.

tylergreen

Reaction score
honestly, even if it didn't reject, hair pigmentation is a joke and makes people look like clowns

Wow, thats constructive.

Im ONLY going on this because during my last haircut my woman told me she had her eyebrows tattooed.

She said her eyebrows were extremely dark and miscolored for the first week or so then evened out in time.

THOUGH I had a tattoo done once on my arm where the arm rejected some of the ink. Luckily my tattoo girl was cool and fixed it no charge. I am thinking of getting screened for some auto immune disorders because this stuff happens to me alot with my body rejecting things. I had a piercing once literally PUSH itself out of my skin. It literally healed out of the skin by pushing through it. Im sick right now. Im the kind of person who is SUPER healthy and fit but once sick my body goes into a RAGING heal cycle that makes me literally walking dead.

Maybe you should get screened as well. I would say just have them fix it rather than removing it. When she fixed the tatooo it stayed fine the second time.

Tattoos and permanent makeup are no good as a comparison. Different pigments and different penetration depths.

No chance in hell t hat you got that SMP with HIS. What company did you go to?

I agree. Where did you go?