scar removal

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I cut my hair short 20 days after op and I am very happy with my density, but very unhappy with my scar. Either I should have my hair longer or do a transplant in the scar from body hair.

The peculiar about my scar is that hair are not less on the scar, but about 1cm below that. I do not know why is that, I guess that for some reason the skin stretched only below the scar, giving lower hair density below the scar.

Does anybody know any doctors doing body hair transplants on scars?

Look at the pics and please comment. thank you

(In the first pic the donor scar is the small black line, but hair is less below that...)

Attachments

• DSC00533.JPG
    DSC00533.JPG
    640.8 KB · Views: 186
  • DSC00534.JPG
    DSC00534.JPG
    518.3 KB · Views: 194

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
unless this phenomenon is due to the fact the trimmed hair nearby the scar (that the doctor trimmed in order to create the scar) are not as grown as the other hair, but it has been 20 days post op, so i guess this explanation is not correct, unfortunately..

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
is there a serious chance to become better? I mean to fill a little bit?

s.a.f

Reaction score
Its just shockloss, which can be either temporary or permanant. But theres no point in planning anything at only 20 days wait another 3/4 months.
If its really bothering you then use a concealer (or just grow that small strip section abit longer) to hide the skin. I'd recommend a spray type concealer such as mane.

thylax

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Damn, and I was very happy with my hair transplant, and now this f*** shock loss just screwed my up. I only hope to be temporary

Petchsky

Reaction score
You really should have learned more about hair transplants before getting a procedure...and you'd have saved yourself stressing out about a common occurrence called shock loss.

You've got a long way to go yet, at least 8 months before you can really judge the success of it.