Scared I barbers! Alopecia

Jesusmora991

Reaction score
When I was in 9th grade i had short hair I went to cut my hair and there appeared a bald spot I got scared because there was no bald spot until he cut it. After that I was self conscious so I let my hair grow like justin beiber after like 1 year later I went to get a trim and the lady messed up my hair she she cut it like Dora so I went to cut it short again I was scared because I thought I was either gonna get another bald spot or the bald spot that I had was gonna be still there so I took my chances (but over the year I had put extra olive oil and cortizone 10) it had great results my first bald spot was gone. Now back to the story that's when I get a comb over my bald spot is gone but now there's another one next to my fore head that's even bigger. But a month before I got a haircut I went to San Francisco and I went in a boat ride and the boats going really fast so my hairs everywhere and my sister was taking pictures in that time nobody noticed I had another bald spot until a few weeks later I was seeing the pictures and I noticed it) Because ever since my first bald spot I'm scared to get a haircut because I think a bald spot will come out of no where ? Will is happen? How do you know your balding? People say it's alopecia and i did my research and I'm pretty sure it is. I'm 15 years old

scorpiolove

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Hair loss can start at any age, my only advice to you is get a job so you can support your hair replacement adventures in the future,focus on your finance. My shrink gave me that advice so I will share it with you,you have a bright future ahead of you, focus on school and work and getting rich, save your money before you get man bills and do manly things. All the best to you.
Scorpiolove 74.

Jesusmora991

Reaction score
thank you very much

Hair loss can start at any age, my only advice to you is get a job so you can support your hair replacement adventures in the future,focus on your finance. My shrink gave me that advice so I will share it with you,you have a bright future ahead of you, focus on school and work and getting rich, save your money before you get man bills and do manly things. All the best to you.
Scorpiolove 74.
but im concerned if i get a hair cut tommrow is there a possibility that a bald spot will appear out of nowhere

- - - Updated - - -

but im concerned if i get a hair cut tom mow is there a possibility that another bald spot will apear out of nowhere

zzzzz

My Regimen
Reaction score
does it look like alopecia areata? or is it male pattern baldness? If it is male pattern baldness you should start finasteride

Notcoolanymore

Reaction score
But it is not appearing out of nowhere. It is already there. Getting a hair cut isn't causing it, just making it more apparent. Go to a derm and get it diagnosed, but it sounds like you may have alopecia areata? Especially since it sounds like you bald in random spots on your head.