scared of my propecia

pinkfloyd7

Established Member
Reaction score
Sup guys,

i went to my hair doctor nine months ago and got started up on propecia. After 7 months I decided not to buy propecia from him anymore because it was too pricey so i asked for a prescription. Ok, so I found a place called canadadrugs. com. Pretty cheap propecia, so I ordered. Came in 2-3 weeks late and I missed 14-21 days. It's been three months on the new propecia and my hairline appears to have weakened significantly and the top sides and temple regions have started to become weak too. I'm real scared now cause I don't know whats going on. My questions are:
1) is my hairloss due to a seasonal shed or new shed because of the 2 or 3 weeks of being off propecia?
2) and could canadadrugs be an unreliable site and sell fake pills ? can anyone look at this site and give me your opinion because I really have no idea about online pharmacies and I've never seen anyone really give their opinion about this site

Pondle

Reaction score
If it is a licensed pharmacy with a real physical address and requires a prescription before fulfilling an order, it should be a trustworthy operation.