Science has to battle its worst enemy -Hair

chewbaca

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Forget about Aids, forget about cancer, all these could be potentially be avoided thru other means..But Hair loss.....its man's worst enemy

Imagine someone slowly degenerating into the very fabric of the human psyche, the darkest corner of his mind....This is what hairloss causes....its like a disease musch like a psychological illness caused by these tiny long bastads

Science has its biggest challenge yet- how to defeat this adversary
Instead of discovering new weapons to kill each other, humankind has to use science to benefit itself and all life surrounding it
I would say the day when Science has an answer to hair loss is the day Science has become noble

Red Rose

Experienced Member
Reaction score
chewbaca said:
Forget about Aids, forget about cancer, all these could be potentially be avoided thru other means..But Hair loss.....its man's worst enemy...I would say the day when Science has an answer to hair loss is the day Science has become noble

What a comedian.

thin=depressed

Experienced Member
Reaction score
Depression is considered a disease my the medical community so therefore its safe to say hairloss is a disease because it produces disabling depression in men.

drinkrum

Reaction score
thin=depressed said:
Depression is considered a disease my the medical community so therefore its safe to say hairloss is a disease because it produces disabling depression in men.

That is incorrect logic. Where do you draw the line? If the fact that I have a small mole on my leg causes me intense depression, should that small mole be labeled a disease? No, clearly not. It's not the hair loss that is the disease, it is the depression. Just because hair loss might cause depression, that does not make hair loss a disease.

D.