Scientist1976's Story - ( trying luck with nizoral + minoxidil)

scientist1976

Reaction score
Hi all,
I have been reading the forum for a quite some time and decided to blog my progress with my regime which is - niz2% and rogaine foam5% in the morning plus kirkland at night.
I'm 33 and started seeing first signs of hair loss at 19. slowly but surely was loosing it. Tried Propecia but sides were too much so I have stopped. Tried minoxidil 2% with no results whatsoever. Than I have found nanogen and I thought I was saved - somehow I always thought that my hairloss would not progress any further , which of course didn't happen and nanogen only worked for 2-3 years until my crown was too thin. At the age of 30 I was so desperate I have started wearing a system and for some time was quite happy with the way I looked with it. The maintenance and the constant paranoia of being busted was too much for me.
Next step was shaving all down and I have started treatment with big3 but without finasteride. I will attach pix to present my progress.

ali777

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and good luck with your treatment!!!!!!!

I hope it works out for you. If not, I suggest you accept that you are bald and be a happy man.