Scorpiolove74's Story - (Norwood 5 growing hair back slowly)

scorpiolove74

Established Member
Reaction score
I am a norwood 5 on the baldness scale.
I have thinning and balding at the front and back of my hair so usually I keep it shaved, but lately I noticed some of my hair growing back in the temple areas and a little bit in the back of my head. Ive been using scalpmed, in a couple of weeks im going to switch to minoxidil5% and get on a prescription pill for my baldness.I hope my hair continues to grow back, I can actually feel it growing in.Wish me luck!

faustino

Reaction score
Re: norwood5 growing hair back slowly

Perth WA March 5th with a full head of hair, stopped over in Madrid and London for a week -all OK.
Flew to LA and used the hotel shampoo as too tired to unpack. Lots of hair in the shower stall so next morning used my own shampoo - still hair loss and so on until back via Singapore - where it was so thinned I shaved it all off.

After 2 weeks back in Perth - the eyebrows and eye lashes went and partially on the legs and arms.

I tried Chinese Traditional medicine from April and also Progaine and Regaine with seemingly no results.
After a full medical check up there is nothing wrong with the blood etc but I am told it is AU and not much that can be done except steroid injections with much pain and side effects. I have read the Calosol adverts but am also told if it worked everybody would be selling it.

Anybody ever come back from AU ? I only need a beard and moustache !!!!

Cheers

John