Seakelp Bioferment

Defiance

Established Member
Reaction score
Alright fellas,

So im a member on a skincare forum (had very bad skin sides from minoxidil, had to find out how to reverse em)
and it's mostly woman on there. I recently stumbled across one woman who claimed great regrowth making her own DIY mix of Seakelp Bioferment.

This prompted me to do a search on SKB and hair growth and it came up with limited but mostly successful stories of woman regrowing hairline hair. I did find this interesting thread on here viewtopic.php?t=52091 on this http://www.skinactives.com/product/deta ... ?prodID=54 which contains SKB amongst other things and the guy is claiming 3/4" temple growth, i checked in at his profile and apart from afew scattered posts on finasteride sides a year ago he hasn't checked back here. Maybe he grew it all back? Probably not, but interesting ingredients and product. May be worth a try, and it's cheap too :hump:

Jacob

Reaction score
If you mean the first poster got that kind of regrowth...he was using quite a bit of stuff. The Seakelp Bioferment itself has been around for years..I remember posting about it along with that coconut endosperm. The combo too..looks good but there's some debate about using it w/out liposomal type tech.

Defiance

Established Member
Reaction score
Yeah Jacob, i do quite like the look of all the ingredients in the KGF serum, might give it a try some time if this regime im on doesn't work.

FF - i used minoxidil for about 18months, have been off it for five months. Used various kinds along the way, including xandrox 15plus and spectral dnc (this could explain the bad sides as one is high strength and the other uses nanosomes to penetrate better.)

Started minoxidil just after turning 20 at start of 09 and noticed forehead lines within afew monthes of use. I put this down to my excessive frowning when checking hairline in mirror, so i started using an antiaging type moisturiser and for the rest of 2009 skin seemed relatively normal, apart from dark circles round eyes developing, but gadually still got worse untill i noticed around the middle of 2010 onward i had developed a haggard type texture on skin and pretty noticeable undereye lines/ dark circles. (A kid actually asked me once if i had been punched in both eyes lol)

Bare in mind that i was using eye creams and skin supplements (msm, gse, alpha lipoic etc) along the way to try ward of aging and keep using minoxidil but i finally gave in late last year that it was getting far worse than losing hair itself. (i was fearful of getting off minoxidil because of shedding stories etc)

Anyway now i have started using retin a, vit C serum, daily sunscreen and facial exercises to gain my youthful looks back. Im starting to get back to normal but it hasn't been a fun ride. I think most people should be fine using 1ml 5% minoxidil on dry hair (not straight after shower) but i would just tread carefully. There are afew studies that show its effect it has on collagin synthesis.

Defiance

Established Member
Reaction score
sheit, yeah im suprised it's not listed as known side effects on the packaging.

Bloat seems more common than enlarged pores/wrinkles. Atleast they subside after stopping dont they? , with wrinkles ones you got em, theyre as hard to get rid of as if your were 65. Like a crease in paper.

Really grinds my gears, as im healthy, do a heap of sport, eat well, parents have great skin genes etc. Think it literally just robbed me of my collagen in those 2 years. Oh well..

p.s Praying for your guys to have success with bimatoprost

Defiance

Established Member
Reaction score
all good mate, some of the advice on skincaretalk is really good. If this skin regime im on goes to plan i should have perfect skin this time next year.
Its amazing the different atmosphere there compared to here. Mainly because because theyre all optimistic loving females and where all depressed balding schmucks lol.