Seasonal shedding?

dehoha

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
Recently my hair has been shedding a lot, and majority of them are short/thin hairs.
I am not sure what has caused this, but it hurts to see at least 20-30 hairs fall out every time I take a shower :(
My hair was barely falling out in winter, from Decmeber through February, then it started falling out a bit from March.
It seems like some people who are on finasteride are also experiencing shedding all of sudden.
Could this be attributed to season? The funny thing is, I work remotely, so I am not exposed to outside air as much as other people.
If someone could provide any insight or feedback, it would be greatly appreciated.
Arghhhhhhh I hate ****ing shedding!!

Friendslayer

Reaction score
When spring began where i live, i started to shed aswell. Short thin hairs are falling out. Could be a shed cycle due to the finasteride, or it could be a seasonal. I dont know. I dont loose many "normal" hairs. Just miniturized, shorter hairs. And its annoying and i hate it.

I.D WALKER

Reaction score
Just a tip that hopefully helps. Start taking cranial pics front,top ,and sides . on a monthly basis if you can. Keep your hair style the same and even shorter if you can tolerate. This can help you to more objectively evaluate your hair status. After 6-12 months you should literally have a better picture of where your hair is +/- in comparison to now. This exercise alone may even help allay some of your expected anxieties. Keep sharing whenever and all the best.