SecretlyBatmans Story

Secretlybatman

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey guys, I'm writing a story not only for help but so i can check my hairloss over time.

I'm 23 years of age, 24 in 9 days and my family history of hairloss is that my 3/4 of my uncles are all nw5-nw6. The other has managed to hang on to his hair a little longer. I was told by the time they were 40 they were doing combovers and they are all 70-80 now.

I noticed my hairloss last november (2013) and in feburary of this year I got on minoxidil after being scared of finasteride. So far my results have not been good. The initial shed has caused me to lose a norwood on one side of my forehead (Note it was the only side i was applying minoxidil) As for the crown the initial shed was bad but now I think i'm returning to baseline.

As for side effects I have experienced what I can only describe as horrible frown dents. I call them dents because they're much more than just a little wrinkle. The wrinkle inside the dent is actually very small but the dent itself is quite noticable. I did not notice it before minoxidil and will upload a picture of my forehead from last year to show the difference.

To be honest, So far I wish i never started minoxidil and instead just jumped on finasteride however I'm not in the catch 22 where I'm scared of the coming off minoxidil shed and I'm scared if I go off minoxidil the hair growth to return to baseline at my hairline will not come back.

I'm going to start finasteride soon but i'm a little concerned of the initial shed. I don't care about sexual sides to be honest. I'm a vain individual.

Here are the pictures.
2 Months
2 months.jpg2 months1.jpg

5-7 Months
5-7 months.jpg5-7 monthsMinox.jpg5-7 monthsMinox1.jpg5-7 monthsMinox2.jpg5-7 monthsMinox3.jpg5-7 monthsMinox4.jpg

Secretlybatman

Established Member
Reaction score
frowns.jpg
From last year using an expression (Note this is during a look shocked facial expression. The lines you see across my head are not an issue) This is just a comparison for the frown area.

cenarius

Reaction score
We have about the same hairstatus. I started 2 finasteride two months ago and I didnt shed so far. If the initial shed is your biggest fear imagine what would happen if you dont take finasteride, your hair will get worse and worse but wont change to the better again. I would go on finasteride asap

Secretlybatman

Established Member
Reaction score
We have about the same hairstatus. I started 2 finasteride two months ago and I didnt shed so far. If the initial shed is your biggest fear imagine what would happen if you dont take finasteride, your hair will get worse and worse but wont change to the better again. I would go on finasteride asap
Do you reckon i can grow hair back where minoxidil took it from the hairline shown in pic 5, There's still a little amount of hair there shown in pic 4. What do you think of the dents?

Secretlybatman

Established Member
Reaction score
First finasteride side effects which i assume are the initial side effects people get and ride through em. Watery jizz, Erections don't seem as hard, Lowered libido things that use to get me hard aren't kicking in any hormones down there. Based on other peoples storys these should subside and they're side effects im willing to live with anyway.

Secretlybatman

Established Member
Reaction score
December update, Hairloss has got worse, Probably approaching nw3 on the right hand side now, Left hand side is still nw1. Have started using frownies and a derma roller to try to reduce the frown dent. Side effects wise. Jizz is still quite watery, Still not getting as hard as easy although I can still get hard with physical stimulation. Hoping the addition of finasteride will stop my receding on one side and fill my crown in.

Secretlybatman

Established Member
Reaction score
December 21 2014

Side effects from finasteride seem to have disappeared. Libido has been fine the last 2 days, c*m is now thick instead of watery. Good news, Just wish the drugs would start working on my hair.

Secretlybatman

Established Member
Reaction score
The hair that was going along side the of my hairline that was thinning is now gone. full blown 2 - 2.5 on that one side now

Reaction score
Yikes what did it look like when you were 22/23? My **** looks like your end result now and I'm on that age. just turned 23.