Seeing a Bit of Progress

Xphilos

Reaction score
This has been my regimen for the last two months:

2% Rogaine - twice a day
Revivogen - once a day
Nizoral - every three days or so

I've been pretty good about sticking to it, but not perfect.

So I'm about two months into this and I see some improvement on my vertex already. Before i started, my scalp was pretty noticeable if i combed my hair straight back. One day I finished combing my hair and asked my wife what she saw. She said, 'scalp'. I asked her more recently and we both agreed that my hair looks more "normal", it looks fuller.

I'm trying to figure out which product is actually giving me such quick results. Would Rogaine or Revivogen work this quickly? Something tells me it's the Nizoral, that the medication it contains has reduced inflamation in my scalp and allowed the terminal hairs that I already have to grow out thicker.

What do you guys think?

youngguy_uk

Established Member
Reaction score
nizoral helps with inflammation but wont produce results on its own. itll make the scalp more healthy for hair to grow but i reckon its because of the rogaine. but hold tight - prepare yourself for the sheds and regrowths on rogaine. and stick with it. good luck.

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
You may want to start using Proscair or Propecia for fight DHT, which is one of the most common cause of hair loss. Thoughs product will work in the short run but over time it will stop and you have to found something better.

The Gardener

Reaction score
The minoxidil is giving you the improvement. That's Gardner's stand.

It's good news, it means that you are a 'responder'.. but you still have to be very patient and VERY persistent with it for the months ahead to get the most out of minoxidil.

I say this because minoxidil is the only product you are using that is physically capable of making any sort of visible change in hair quality in the time frame you describe. The other products are anti-inflammatories and anti-androgens, which are great to take, but take a bit longer to be visibly effective.