Selling my HairMax LaserComb, Cheap!!!

extremekicks

Established Member
Reaction score
cant beleive u brought a laser comb emphasis >>>>> Lasssssssssssser

Dr Evil voice " Lasssssssssssssssssssssssser "

Redbone

Reaction score
I will give you two buttons, a piece of belly button lint from an X girlfriend and a half used roll of dental floss for it?

George Costanza

Established Member
Reaction score
I have the damned thing and you can all kiss my ***. :lol:

G

are these lazer combs really a bunch of crap?, the few things I have read on them seem to have all the right elements, FDA approval (as a cosmetic device) good science, good anecdotal evidence.

anyone here used one for an extended period, any opinions welcome.

Ty

cloud

Reaction score
I have to tell you I'm also using minoxidil (2% + 5%) and the tricomin spray (but that's a fairly recent addition)..
I'm having good regrowth, and the quality of my hair has improved greatly. My hair is much thicker (people are commenting on it and asking whatever happened to my hair), healthier and shinier. Also my scalp has never been in better health.
The regrowth's probably down to the minoxidil (have been using it for 7 months), but I have the feeling the lasercomb is helping a lot.

Cloud

rill

Established Member
Reaction score
Thats good news, maybe the comb is doing ewerything or maybe its doing nothing but as long as you have god results with your products stick with them.
A lot of people have said that the comb didnt do anything for their hairloss and that it doesnt work.
The same peole are using finasteride and min, wouldnt that mean that finasteride and min dont work against male pattern baldness and we all know that that isnt the case.

cloud

Reaction score
(I'm female btw, in case you didn't know.) I have the impresssion the lasercomb works well for women.
On the women forum many have started using it. There is one woman who's been using it for almost 9 months and is having great results, and she's not using minoxidil.

Cloud

rill

Established Member
Reaction score
Ive been using it for almost 5 months and all Ive seen is shedding.
Cant really say if its working or not but I will give it a couple of more months.

cloud

Reaction score
What about the quality of your hair? Do you think it has improved from using the comb?
I never had any shedding, but then I never shed from using minoxidil either. My hair used to be awfully thin and really wispy, now it's much thicker.

Now I'm hoping for some more regrowth. My front and crown have filled in well, but I have some areas that seem to be lagging behind.

Hang in- it can take a lot of time, I've heard people say they saw the most improvement after the six month mark.

Cloud