Semen

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
Semen grows hair.

Previous post retracted because it was in bad taste. I don't want to stoop to dirty harry's level.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
,l

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday III said:
Cassin you should of banned this prick a while back.

You gave him the oppurtunity to express himself. His threads ended up in flame wars because his GIB forum style (insults) of posting caused it.

Its understandable that you lock the threads because they turned ugly and there was no discussion even occuring anymore. All of them became flame fests. Now this c unt comes back to talk $#iT about you. What a spineless b**** he is.

Asshair the only guy here throwing flames out of his mouth is you. If I wouldn't know it I would say you are Widowspeak on a good day the way you are talking. Frankly, I feel you need to tone down your anger at GetItBack. We all come here in peace Asshair. Just want to spread the gospel according to Cutsinger. This is it my chemical child, nothing more. Don't work yourself up in such a lather.

P.S Asshair, what is your name at GetItBack. It's obvious to me you are a disgruntled shampooer. :lol:

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
[quote="badasshairday III":b2987]Cassin you should of banned this prick a while back.

You gave him the oppurtunity to express himself. His threads ended up in flame wars because his GIB forum style (insults) of posting caused it.

Its understandable that you lock the threads because they turned ugly and there was no discussion even occuring anymore. All of them became flame fests. Now this c unt comes back to talk $#iT about you. What a spineless b**** he is.

Asshair the only guy here throwing flames out of his mouth is you. If I wouldn't know it I would say you are Widowspeak on a good day the way you are talking. Frankly, I feel you need to tone down your anger at GetItBack. We all come here in peace Asshair. Just want to spread the gospel according to Cutsinger. This is it my chemical child, nothing more. Don't work yourself up in such a lather.

P.S Asshair, what is your name at GetItBack. It's obvious to me you are a disgruntled shampooer. :lol:[/quote:b2987]

Funny thing is CIG, I don't think you are that bad because your not a spineless b**ch like dirty harry.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday III said:
[quote="Cutsinger is God":218bf][quote="badasshairday III":218bf]Cassin you should of banned this prick a while back.

P.S Asshair, what is your name at GetItBack. It's obvious to me you are a disgruntled shampooer. :lol:[/quote:218bf]

Funny thing is CIG, I don't think you are that bad because your not a spineless b**** like dirty harry.[/quote:218bf]

Wait, I thought I was the same as Diamond Dave. So that would also make me this dirty hairy guy as well. Huh, who knew.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
Whatever I am Kramer.

Cutsinger is God

Established Member
Reaction score
badasshairday III said:
Whatever I am Kramer.

Yes, apparently you are. It certainly would explain why you are so anti GetItBack and especially anitWidowspeak. I think anybody who knows Kramer and Widows certainly know the bitter hatred they had towards each other for the past two years. Well Kramer, I am glad at least you found a place you call home but I also bet you are still balding am I right? I bet you gave up grunge a long long time ago.

badasshairday III

Established Member
Reaction score
Cutsinger is God said:
[quote="badasshairday III":2c0bb]Whatever I am Kramer.

Yes, apparently you are. It certainly would explain why you are so anti GetItBack and especially anitWidowspeak. I think anybody who knows Kramer and Widows certainly know the bitter hatred they had towards each other for the past two years. Well Kramer, I am glad at least you found a place you call home but I also bet you are still balding am I right? I bet you gave up grunge a long long time ago.[/quote:2c0bb]

Nope.

I am still grunge. I just use Proscar as well. Its kind of like how widows peek is grunge but he uses beta sis. I just beat him out with 70% DHT inhibition instead of 60%.

That guy will never learn.