Semi-permanent hair systems.

Mojo Risin

Reaction score
Hi, I am relatively new to the world of hair systems and I would like to know if anybody have some experience with semi-permanent systems ?

I would like to buy my own pieces from internet but it's so complicated ! I heard that with semi-permanent wigs, you can keep them on your head for 1 month, so I would really feel a lot more like my own hair.

There is a place called HairFax where I live and it looks interesting ... the only drawback is the price.

What are the pros and cons of semi-permanent hair systems ? Thanks !

(Sorry for my english)

machman

Established Member
Reaction score
All hair systems are semi permanent full stop!
Have a look around the different threads to give you an idea of the best companies to deal with on line.
Now i have to say also that there really is nothing complicated about this game.
Once you sort your supplier out you provide a template,which is very easy to do,and a sample of your own hair for colour match and texture purposes.
Regarding densities it can get a bit messy as a lot of the companies use different scales due to the different factories used.So as a general rule of thumb go fo medium light density to start off with.
This is more than enough hair for anyone really as you don't want to go too thick a density as that can be a real giveaway.
To be honest though once you settle on a company to deal with then comunicate freely with them and tell them everything you want to achieve and ask as many questions as possable.
Again many of the answers you seek will already be on here so have a search around.

Mojo Risin

Reaction score
Which company do you recommand ? I've read BA, Toplace, Hairdirect ... they are almost the same except for the look of the websites ... it's hard to make up my mind.

machman

Established Member
Reaction score
Companies i would recommend are,in no particular order:
Easypiece, BA Hair Apparent, Toplace, Hair Direct, Coolpiece.
You shouldn't go far wrong with these companies and they are very easy to deal and communicate with.