Serious Question About Fapping And Hair Loss...

bmoreno515

Established Member
Reaction score
Does fapping once orvtwice a week accelerate hair loss or raise dht levels? My hair is thinning so will this make it worse?

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
No. And probably less increase in production of testosterone than going to the gym twice weekly. However, I recommend the latter anyway, as it's a better use of bodily energy and a more positive mental effect.

bmoreno515

Established Member
Reaction score
Also can stress raise dht levels? There are times where i get pissed at stuff and get that quick adrenaline rush or just stressed from work but its not like im stressed the whole day just in the moment but can that accelerate my hair loss?

bmoreno515

Established Member
Reaction score
Hey trichosan for answering my question but are you sure it doesnt? I just feel like it does and have read other posters that iy does?

dunno

Established Member
My Regimen
Reaction score
You should try to limit the fapping to once a week in order to keep the hairloss at bay, once or twice a month for regrowth.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
The body comes into equilibrium fast enough to prevent hairloss from occasional stressful episodes. But constant, i.e., chronic stress is another matter. That increases cortisol and has a whole cascade of effects that can contribute to hairloss in some. That is not androgenic alopecia however. You say you get pissed off sometimes and you're horny-that is testosterone talking there which means you are likely generating significant levels of dht. And if your follicles are sensitive, then you will losing your hair because of that. Not because of stress or fapping.

Trichosan

My Regimen
Reaction score
No, that's not a clear indicator. I know my scalp was very sensitive to dht because of the amount of testosterone I had and the amount of hairloss that resulted but I've never had itchy scalp ever in my life.