Seti/CB-03-01/Ru58 - I'm Desperate!!

throwaway448

Reaction score
Is there some combination of these used without propecia that anyone has found effective? Where the hell do you get seti? I'm desperate as heck could really use some comfort lol

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
Have you tried propecia yet?

robot_hair

Reaction score
Some people have had success with RU. Search Google for "irish pride ru58841". Ru can be bought from the Kane Shop.

CB probably works, with less chance of side effects. However, it is quite expensive. The current FDA study uses 50 mg twice a day. CB can be bought from Kane if you email him.

Seti may or may not help. I'm not sure if Seti can be easily bought yet. OC is similar to Seti, and OC can be bought from the Kane Shop.

Also, be sure to use minoxidil, and Nizoral shampoo.

throwaway448

Reaction score
CB is topical? So I should email Kane and ask for him to make me some? How much does it cost per year? Thanks for the help. I'm interested in RU as well but not so much after that guy posted that his whole body "crashed" apparently

warner8

Established Member
Reaction score
only problem is , u won't know if kane sells you real cb, or even real RU. i know he can sell u seti if u email him, but once again is it real? Thats the problem all of us are having with the experimentals..there is not standard

Hairloss23

Banned
Reaction score
only problem is , u won't know if kane sells you real cb, or even real RU. i know he can sell u seti if u email him, but once again is it real? Thats the problem all of us are having with the experimentals..there is not standard

This, Kane is notorious for this. Also as long as you are over 18, if you care about your hair you should just at least try propecia I think but I know you won't listen. If propecia works for you then you will forget about losing hair and your wallet will thank you as well. If you go on a complex regimen of multiple experimental chemicals, and even if they did all work which is unlikely because you would likely be sold fake stuff, you would still be wondering if any day your hair loss would come back because of a faulty batch. Also most of these experimental treatments will not maintain aggressive male pattern baldness on their own and some of them are unproven in the long run. There are scare stories for stuff like RU as well. If studies were done on it then it would probably be found to be not only less effective than finasteride but also potentially more dangerous. It will also be incredibly expensive, your mind will be at more ease if you were just on finasteride.

Swoop

My Regimen
Reaction score
There are enough people maintaining on RU58841.

However you should always look into propecia first imo. If you suffer side effects on it THEN you can start looking into something like RU58841 or CB-03-01.

Or if you fail to maintain on propecia/dutasteride (which is unlikely anyway), that is when you can start looking into it.