Sex and Finasteride

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have been on propecia before for only 2 months...I gave up because of low libido and some other sides. I have decieded to go back on and stay on it for a whole year, no matter what. I was just wondering if there is anything I can take to boost libido and keep hard-ons for the first couple months? I am in serious relationship now and we have good sex...I want to keep this up when i start back on the finasteride.

Has anyone used any supplements to stay hard and boost up libido?
(besides v****, too young for that)

The shedder

Established Member
Reaction score
Umm, I heard that horny goat weed helps restore vigor and arousal, or so i've heard. And yea the side effects are a b**ch, man..

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
I ve been told by my Doctor that the side effects will wear off, after the first month...Is this true?

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
Try L arginine, it has done wonders for many on these boards, p.m. Redbone he is the Arginine conusor.

extremekicks

Established Member
Reaction score
Go with Yohimbe bark it gets the groin area more blood flow. Eat a low fat diet , eat healthy fats like nuts, seeds, flax seed oil, avacados etc...

*** workout = lower body fat,more testosterone, you feel better, more confidence. << that alone is a huge benefactor.

nuff said

Pce

Skandal

Reaction score
I've been on propecia for 3,5 months and experienced side effects in the beginning. I would say the side effects have subsided almost completely in the latest four weeks. So hang in there, I think your doctor is right.

WS6-TA

Established Member
Reaction score
I want to try something to give me a lasting hard on...Has any one tried
StaminaRX? It is suppose to give you better errections. What about Tribulus? I am into bodybuilding and these are some supplements to increase test. just wondering if anyone has suggestions.
thanks

JEDI PoodOO

Reaction score
I've been on Proscar for over a month now. I could tell a little difference in my libido at first, but the past week it has been great. I'm taking a GNC multivitaman for men twice a day and I work out quit a bit.