Shakyo1's Story - (32)

shaky01

Reaction score
Ok ive seen and read a few of your posts about you loosing your hair.But trust me you guys have it soo easy lol.I see some threads about people loosing there hair and they still have a full head of hair :dunno:

OK THIS IS MY STORY

im 32 now and when i was 17 my hair started to go thin on top and i mean very thin.I wake up some morning and just see hair on my pillow then i started to worry and then i started to wear hats.I havent tried nothin to help regrow my hair because i think its a loosing battle as now im 32 and my hair on top has completly gone so i only have hair round my side and back of my head.I shave it every day but yrs have past and i go no where and i mean no where with out wearing a cap.Yes its blew my confidence away.I dont go out to night clubs as they dont allow people to wear hats i try my best to avoid parties.Every where i have worked ive always worn a hat and i can honestly say and this is the truth only a handfull of people know that im bald.

but has it effected my relationships? No
ive been with my wife for 14 yrs i have a 14 yr old and 13 yr old daughter and i have a 5 yr old son.I just hope to god my son doesnt go through what i have.

Do i wish i could do somethin about it ? YES YES YES YES

BornIn89

Established Member
Reaction score
Re: Shakyo1's story

So you've been with your wife since before your hair loss got bad. That's why it hasn't affected your relationships...