Shall we all swallow our pride and wear wigs?

G

Or 'hair pieces' as they are known by some.

I mean, if they are good enough for Ben Athleck, then they should be good enough for us?

Ok, maybe not.

Thing is, if only I could hide this fact from my mates and never tell me family members, then I may consider it, but unless I emigrate to the outer reaches of Mongolia, then the realism of this actually happening are slim.

I feel I could make them fashionable.

Man, I'm seriously thinking that wearing a wig wouldn't be too far fetched from some of the humiliation I've experienced already, if it was ever exposed.

For example, I'll be all confidence one minute - dancing around like a Backstreet Boy, then suddenly, my wig falls off, and their I am, a pale shadow of the person I was 10 seconds prior, rolling around on the floor with an embarrassed face with my Norwood 5v horse shoe pattern shining like a beacon.

Seriously though, I don't think I could ever go there.

I'd like too though, maybe.

silkeysmooth

Established Member
Reaction score
i wear wigs all the time, and when they inevitably fall of sometimes i just yell "oh look!!" and point the other way. Im no sure if it works, since im too busy running to a dark corner to reapply my wig, but i think it does.

Oftentimes, though, i happen to point at something funny, as i usually hear alot of laughter as i run away.

asolof

Established Member
Reaction score
It is really unfair. A girl could wear a different wig, even a different color every day and it would just be considered "fashion". If a guy does it, it's a big deal. C'est la vie ..

kiwi1973

Established Member
Reaction score
no way i could do it they all look fake
you would be much better off just shaving it all off

ACT10Npack

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I would never wear a hair piece or wig. I think it looks stupid for a guy to wear a rug on top of there bald head. Get a hair transplanet or shave it all off. Don't make yourself look something that your not. It's a waste of time and money. It if was your real hair than thats different than fake hair.