Shampoo and conditioner

TheSeeker

Reaction score
ok....i posted the other topic about masturbation/anesthesia...but i have another question.

I usually never shampoo or condition my hair b/c i like the way it looks better w/ the natural oils than how it does after i wash it.

Is not shampooing or conditioning detrimental to hair retention?

viperfish

Reaction score
I second the:
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!

I don't think it will hurt anything, but man once per week sometimes none! :shock: That is just kinda gross! :lol: If you prefer to do it that way that is fine. The only shampoo that is really worth a damn is nizoral.

Petchsky

Reaction score
I know one or two people who don't wash their hair at all. If you really think about it its more natural than using shampoo. After around three months the hair starts to self clense and shampoo is not necessary. The only thing is you have to go three months with greasy and smelly hair and that is Ewwww!

TheSeeker

Reaction score
i think my question was misunderstood....does not conditioning or shampoo cause hairloss or make your hair weak, thin, etc

muii

Established Member
Reaction score
i use pomade and gel on my hair...so i sleep with it on pretty much ( i brush it off) then i shower in the morning...how can people go 5-7 days a week without showering if they use gel, pomade, hairspray, etc..?

bombscience

Reaction score
All i have to say is...

Thicker, Fuller, Hair - Shampoo and Conditioner. Best prouduct I've bought yet.

misterium

Reaction score
man i use gel daily. loreal alcohol free, 'invisigel'.

i do a slicked back greaser style hairstyle... and create a shell with the gel. i like it. good hold. easy to use.

if i don't use gel, when my hair is dry, it will look like wolfman style man.. my sh*t is f*****g thick and frizzly.

i shampoo & condition twice a day, not sure if this is 'bad' though.

i shampoo & condition in the day, then apply gel to my wet hair and style.

then after my day is over, i come home and shower, shampoo & condition again.. then apply Folligen to my wet hair. .. then it dries, and I go to bed.

TheSeeker

Reaction score
omg this is so depressing,i just got one of the ole "Did u get a haircut?" from a good femele friend i would like to bang. i washed my hair last nite for the first time in a while.

21gone

Established Member
Reaction score
As far as I know Seeker the ladies are big fans of personal hygiene. I could be wrong though.

socks

Experienced Member
Reaction score
yeah, not washing ones hair for over a week or more is a guaranteed c*** block.

Wash your hair dude! Goddamn :freaked2:

Deaner

Reaction score
My hair smells like garbage if I don't shower, so I can only imagine if I went a week without. gross...

TheSeeker

Reaction score
i would rinse it out in the shower, but not use shampoo...probably made it easier to get puss cuz my hair looked so good, better than if i would have used the shampoo, and it did;t smell at all.

blue

Experienced Member
Reaction score
I want to know if these people are being serious...i mean how the hell can you not take a shower for a week...i mean what the hell..i feel like sh*t after one day forget a whole week.