Shampoo bars purported to help w/hair loss & scalp healt

Artista

Established Member
Reaction score
I just got these 2 in a few days ago. I rub the bar into my wet hair/scalp. It tingles all over. I leave it in for 5 min and rinse well. Pretty cheap, and it should last a looooooooooooooooooong time!

http://chagrinvalleysoapandcraft.com/sh ... Selections

The two I got are these:

Nettle Shampoo Bar
We created this special balancing shampoo bar with everything that is great for your hair. Cedarwood essential oil is believed to darken graying hair, help dandruff, and minimize hair loss. Some men claim it even promotes hair growth (wouldn’t that be nice!). Rosemary is believed to be one of the best oils to stimulate hair growth, diminish hair loss, eradicate dandruff and add luster to dull hair. The combination of nettle, rosemary and comfrey infused oil, and nettle and rosemary tea are believed to encourage scalp circulation, enrich lifeless hair, and soothe the scalp. Our super conditioning shampoo bar contains exotic butters and hair loving oils that produce a rich, thick lather to leave your hair clean and shiny without being stripped of its natural oils.

Ingredients: Saponified oils of a nettle, comfrey, rosemary, fenugreek, spirulina, and horsetail infused olive, castor bean, avocado, and rice bran blend; coconut, virgin hemp seed, palm, jojoba, mango butter, unrefined shea butter, and wheat germ; nettle leaf and rosemary infused filtered rainwater; organic aloe; fenugreek; horsetail; spirulina; essential oils of basil, rosemary and cedarwood; and vitamin E oil.

Herb Garden Shampoo Bar
A customer who dabbles in herbs was doing research on herbs and essentials oils for hair care. She requested the ingredients in this shampoo bar specifically for a holistic approach to scalp stimulation and potential hair loss retardation. We infuse oils with nettles, rosemary, chamomile, sage, green tea, parsley, comfrey leaves, and comfrey root; and used an herbal tea made with the same herbs. The essential oil blend of rosemary, lavender, cedarwood, sage, thyme, and black pepper, was created to stimulate the scalp and create a nice herbal scent. Each herb and essential oil enhances our already luxurious hair care formula. For example, nettles, an excellent hair conditioner, have a reputation for preventing hair loss and making hair soft and shiny; and rosemary essential oil is believed to encourage strong, healthy hair, stimulate growth, and increase manageability. Please read more about the use of these essential oils and herbs, in hair care, on our ingredients page. Added Shea Butter helps condition and smooth the hair shaft and aloe makes hair more manageable, smoother, silkier, and healthier. There are some who believe that aloe may help promote hair growth.

Ingredients: Saponified oils of an herb infused castor bean, sunflower, and rice bran blend, coconut, virgin hemp seed, palm, jojoba, unrefined shea butter, and wheat germ; herb infused filtered rainwater; organic aloe vera; yucca root powder; essential oils of rosemary, lavender, cedarwood, sage, thyme, and black pepper; rosemary oil extract; and vitamin E oil.

Scalp feels very clean and the tingling felt nice too--- both of them!