Experienced Member
Reaction score
And will kill Brock in the upcoming event.... :box:

[youtube:2xz3k4ko]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAlAneaYjqU[/youtube:2xz3k4ko]

oni

Reaction score
Cassin said:
his head is shaved now

Will he also sport a tan and have been to the gym that day................... :whistle:

Carwin by KO first round or Brock by G&P 3rd round............................... :dunno:

ShedMaster

Reaction score
he looks a littlte clumsy and awkward like brock.. Is he bigger then lesnar though?

s.a.f

Reaction score
He may be a 300lb *** kicker but when I saw him wearing that cap at the start I knew he was as insecure as a little baby.

Obsidian

Reaction score
s.a.f said:
He may be a 300lb *** kicker but when I saw him wearing that cap at the start I knew he was as insecure as a little baby.

Does this ever not consume you?

Cassin

Reaction score
s.a.f said:

in all fairness these guys get paid to wear hats from sponsors....he probably got $10,000 or more for it.

yankee

Reaction score
oni said:
Shane you gas bag!!!!

You go into a fight against a beast like Lesner. When you knock him down are you going to strategically wrestle with him or give everything you have to finish him? Gas bag? I think NOT!!! He gave his all. No wonder Lesner won. He spent the entire first round turtled up in a ball. He didn't even get a chance to tire.

Smooth

Experienced Member
Reaction score
in all fairness, Brock is the first to stand back on his feet after chatting with Carwin's hands,

also, Shane said that while beating n Brock the referee said couple of times "im going to end this soon" so he kept going.... :dunno:

Cassin

Reaction score
yankee said:
He spent the entire first round turtled up in a ball. He didn't even get a chance to tire.

thats fine with me...whatever works. Shane was gassing himself with off the mark shots.

Look I am a huge fan of Shanes...I have followed him before his first ever pro fight (read an article on him back in 2005) but the dude lost fairly.